Saturday, January 31, 2015

Self-Evaluation

Language

My strong points as an English speaker are
 simple statements.
My weak points as an English speaker are
 a small vocabulary and not speaking fluently.
The English language is important / not important for me because
 English is the official language now, and I can communicate with many people if I speak in English.
Being multilingual means
 to be able to speak many languages, communicate with many people, and know many kinds of worlds.

Academic Life

My strong points as a university student are
 fast understanding.
My weak points as a university student are
 oversleeping many times.
My most improved point over the last school year is
 thinking from different points of view.
My goals for next year are
 getting knowledge a lot.
In the next four years, I am looking forward to
 classes that are more technical.

Life in General

My strong points as a human being are
 being positive.
My weak points as a human being are
 being too optimistic.
I am happy about
 living with people I love and music
I am sorry about
 not being able to do all things I want to do.
I get frustrated with
 my character.
If I see Mario again in twenty years, I will
 talk to him in fluent English.
The meaning of life is

 being happy with my favorite things and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment