Sunday, May 11, 2014

Please know about me!


Nickname

Most of my friends call me “Chika” or “Chika-chan”. I have little nickname. So, I asked my friend to give me an interesting nickname which is not related to my name. Then, she called me “Taro”. I didn’t know why she called me “Taro”, but I liked this nickname very much.

 

Aiko

My favorite singer is aiko. I love her songs. I become happy or lonely when I listen to her songs. Have you ever listened to her songs? If not, you should listen! Please talk with me about aiko.

 

Koto

Do you know “koto”? It is a Japanese traditional musical instrument. I belonged to the Japanese traditional music club and played koto when I was a high school student. I’m going to belong to the Japanese traditional music club. I’ll play koto and sinobue, a Japanese traditional musical instrument like a flute. Please come to our concert in November!

 

AWANOYOUNA AIDATTA

aiko will release new album “AWANOYOUNA AIDATTA(泡のような愛だった)” on March 28. This album contains my favorite songs “love letter” and “KIMINO TONARI(君の隣)”. I’m looking forward to getting this album.

 

Happy

    I am often told “You look happy.” when I’m happy. I am often told “You look happy.” when I’m not so happy, too. I don’t know why I always look happy. If you know, please tell me!

 

Animal

    I like animal, especially lion. I want to become a lion because he is the king of animals! I went to see lion during spring vacation. He was very cool, so I loved him more.

 

Rabbit

    I like rabbit, too. The way rabbit hops is cute. But I don’t want to become a rabbit because she is not strong. If she were the king of animals, I wanted to become a rabbit…

 

Aggressive

    I am aggressive! So I like lion and I want to become a lion.

 

Chocolate

    I like sweets. I like chocolate. I eat chocolate every day. We can also share chocolate with friends. I’ve named this “chocolate communication”. Let’s share chocolate!

 

Heroine

    I like reading fairy tale. In stories, heroine becomes happy in the end. So, when I confront something sad, I try to think “I am the heroine.” This is the way I get over trouble.

 

Ice cream

    I like ice cream. But, if I have to choose which I eat ice cream or chocolate, of course, I choose chocolate! So, give me chocolate ice cream when you give me ice cream.

 

Kitkat

    Kitkat is chocolate sweet. It is sold as set, so we can share Kitkat easily. These days, people like to eat Kitkat baked. They call it “Yaki Kitkat”. The other days, I tried it and it tasted very good!!

 

Arigato

    Arigato” means “Thank you.” Thank you for reading my blog. I’m very poor at English, so this blog may be hard to read. I’m happy that you have read it. Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment