Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My impressions on “Wanderers”

  I became afraid of the possibilities of human beings when I first read the script and watched the short film. At first, human beings were only a species of creatures, but thanks to human beings being wanderers, we can live now as a species that have been developing. I’m glad that our species is wanderer. I can’t imagine what we are what we do now if human being were not wanderers.
  This short film shows us the possibilities for space. Now we can live only on this planet, but in the near future, we will be able to go to other planets, and also live there. This is very exciting.
I want to see the scenery which the pictures on this website shows with my own eyes someday. Especially, I like the picture which shows the famous Rings of Saturn, “RINGSURF – (rings of SATURN).” This picture are fantastic and I feel that I were near Saturn. I know Saturn has the rings, but I don’t know these are ice blocks. The sentence written under this picture says the distance between the edge of the inner D Ring and the outer F Ring are very far. I would be impressed by this large scale rings.
Many things about space are still unknown, but I think this makes space attractive. Human beings are wanderers and are very curious, so we want to know unknown things. We will develop unknown areas in space in the future.
This short film tells us “the sedentary life has left us edgy, unfulfilled.” I think this sentence means that we should be wanderers, and if we are sedentary, we only lead dull life. I usually like to wander, but sometimes I’m sedentary. If I spend this sedentary time actively for other meaningful things, my life becomes more meaningful. So I’ll be wanderer from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment