Saturday, December 20, 2014

Was I able to achieve anything on my “to do list”?

Make 100 friends!
  I wrote “I want to make 100 or more new friends” before. I think I was able to make more 100 friends at University of Tsukuba and enjoy my campus life. I want to get closer to my friends and make more friends.


Practice koto and shinobue
  I was able to practice koto hard, but I can’t say I practiced shinobue hard. This is because I had a chance of playing the koto at Souhousai, the university festival, but I had chance of playing the shinobue. We will have a graduation concert in March and I’ll play only the koto. So I’m busy practicing koto and I can’t practice shinobue. After a graduation concert, I want to practice shinobue, too.


Go to Disney Land
  I was not able to go to Disney Land this year. I want to go there next year.


Watch Disney movies
  I wrote “I want to watch all Disney princess movies.” and “I want to watch “The Princess and the Frog”.” before. But I didn’t watch “The Princess and the Frog”. Next time, I’ll watch this. Though I was not able to watch all Disney princess movies, I watched and enjoyed some Disney movies.


Learn to cook well
  Now I can cook better than before. When I wrote “to do list”, I cooked only a few kinds of dishes with recipes and I wasn’t satisfied with dishes I cooked. But now, I can cook more kinds of dishes without recipes and I can cook dishes of my favorite taste. I like cooking, so I want to cook better and better!


Study hard
  I wrote “I have to study hard at university. I enter university to study. I must not forget this!” before, but I sometimes forgot this. I didn’t study hard this year. Next year, I’ll study hard and never forget this.


Be taller
  I was not able to be taller. I drank little of milk. Actually, I realized that I can’t be taller and gave up being taller. So, I’ll wear high-heeled shoes when I want to become tall.


Travel abroad
  I was not able to travel abroad. I want to travel foreign countries in spring vacation. But I afraid that I can’t do that because my friends and I plan to travel Kyoto in spring vacation. I’ll earn enough money to go for a trip, and next summer, I want to travel abroad.


Go to zoo
  I was able to go to zoo once this year. I went to Ueno zoo with my friend. I like lion and my friend likes panda the best. We were able to see these animals at close range! We enjoyed seeing cute animals and we felt relaxed and comfortable. I want to go to Ueno zoo again.


Live with music

  I was able to live with music. I listened to music every day, and I played music many times. I love music, so I’ll live with music from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment